I was going to go help Tonya and Briana clear gutters today but got a text this morning saying the weather was not cooperating. Instead I stayed home and worked on the downstairs painting project.
I put a second coat on the closet before the Seahawks game. It looks pretty good and I completely ran out of the quart of paint I got for the project. Then I turned on the game and both teams played so poorly that I nearly left the game. But we were tied or ahead for a good part of it so I kept watching through each interception and blocked field goal. With a minute twenty-four seconds left when it was clear we were loosing that puppy I headed downstairs to paint the walls.
After cutting around the ceiling with a brush I rolled out the walls. Because it was now dark outside the only light was from the ceiling bulbs and so it was hard to tell how the coverage is.
I don’t go into work tomorrow until 11:30 so I should be able to touch it up in the morning and call it a finished project. My new tenant (Viv) will be moving in come January and between her and Dales rent the ends of my finances should come a little closer to touching.
This project is almost done. The room has been emptied, the wallpaper removed and now the walls painted. A little touch up and a quick shampoo of the carpets and it will be done.
It is the same with the bathroom project. Ceiling is patched, tub re-caulked, walls painted, floors installed and sink ordered. It wont be long now.