Well there it is, in the title. A very sad diagnosis. The radiologists confirmed without any hesitation that the break was due to metastatic tumor.
Right now I am waiting for the Dr. In the next two days he is getting me some statistics that I can use to make a decision. Statistics on survival based just on amputation. Estimates on “long-term splinting” which would be every few weeks, estimates on the amputation.
He knows my top priority is to not have her suffer….. The rest I have to figure out if it’s for her or for me.
Hard to believe this was her a few weeks ago as we headed out for a day hike with Katherine and Sophie.
And this is her now, on pain meds, splinted and hanging close.