Today at work was tying up loose ends. I had contacted the health department a week ago, trying to find out which of my vendors had their permits. I sent her a follow-up email last Friday and finally heard back today that, one, one of my vendors had the needed permits.
So lots of voicemails, emails and tracking down of paperwork. Then trying to get answers on the restroom situation, media release finalization, running cases of shopping bags to the two markets and fielding tons of “I want to be a vendor” calls to which I had to answer I had a wait list going.
When I got home I kept right on with the tying up loose end theme and did some painting in the bathroom. Actually more time went into prepping the walls and removing the blinds and fixtures. But I did get lots of the edges cut in and feel pretty good that I can wrap this project up by this weekend!