I am so far behind, mostly because of the crazy events this Christmas, so I am putting this up here half complete and will come back and finish it later. Here are the quiz’s from last four years. 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011. Copy this years, fill it out in your own blog or Facebook, just put a link in my comments so I can read about your year.
1. What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before? I went to Hawaii!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Last year I was going to look into some classes, I didn’t do that. I did continue to look for work and focused on being happy. This year I will need to put the job hunt on the front burner as I have quit my job.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Well I made four baby blankets but the closest to me are Jody and Paola had a son on September 16 and little Sara had a baby girl on December 13.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Pets mostly. We went from a starting off with dogs to mine and two other close friends gone within the year.
5. What countries did you visit?
No other countries. Just Hawaii.
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
7. What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Superbowl weekend, start of a new life. December 23rd, Brocks heart attach mixed with Christmas chaos.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I’m going to have to say keeping Brocks blood pumping while waiting for the paramedics. There were probably more personal achievements, but that one is so fresh.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not finding a full time job.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I didn’t buy much but most likely air fare to Hawaii and LA.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Mortgage as always and paying off my revolving debt.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Planning to move to California to be with Lori.
16. What song will always remind you of 2012?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?….happier
b) thinner or fatter?….thinner
c) richer or poorer?….richer, not in the fact that I have any money at all, but I have less debt.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Travel, seems to be the answer every year.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Oh my, what a day. Waiting for word from the hospital.
21. Did you fall in love in 2012?
In a word, Absolutely!
22. What was your favorite TV program?
I hardly watched any TV, and actually stopped watching a few shows I used to be stuck too. I have none.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No Haters Here.
24. What was the best book you read?
Quite a few fluff books, none that stand out enough to remember.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
26. What did you want and get?
27. What did you want and not get?
Full time job.
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
I didn’t see too many but Beasts of the Southern Wild was probably my favorite.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Low key dinner with friends, wonderful birthday wishes. I was forty seven.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Lori spent her Summer break in WA with me.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
This always cracks me up, fashion???
32. What kept you sane?
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I don’t fancy any celebrity figures.
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
The whole year was kind of political. Obama for another four years thank you very much!
35. Who did you miss?
My Mom, every day.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Lori…granted I had met her a few years ago, but I got to know her this year!
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
Every day is a gift.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.