Things are shaping up. The new floor vents are on order, new faucets are on order, new door hardware is both on order and already arriving.
Our friend Dan who has been staying at the house during the week sent a couple of pictures tonight of the progress of the floors. Not the greatest photos but they made my day.
Lori also started the cleaning in the studio on Monday when she was up there. Our goal when this all started was to have the house ready to rent by the end of the year. As we got into it and realized there was so much work, along with new jobs and various other things we readjusted to one year. Making our goal for the house to ready for tenants in April. But things change and we then had Daniel move in to help out his situation and offer us piece of mind to have someone there during the week.
Now with the house nearly done, in that way that there is still so much but the light is truly visible, we move our focus to getting the studio ready for a tenant, or for Daniel if that’s how it plays out.