This is the photo from March 7, the day we started work on the studio.
On the first day we emptied out the room and tore out the carpet. That was a chore as it was seriously glued to the floor.
The next Saturday we started prepping and painting the room.
Week three we finished painting and then started laying down the time.
One month in was the great shopping spree via Skype and the day we finished the tiling. We also got baseboards in that weekend.
Next came the kitchen counter and getting the kitchenette all set up. Along with a couple runs to the dump and finishing touches we actually only worked on this project for eight days. Eight, twelve-hour days over two months and we are done. Daniel moves into the studio from the house and the girls will be here next week.