It started late Saturday when Lori asked me for photos of the yard. Specifically before and after photos of the front yard so she could use them in a pro-practice power point she was putting together.
Well they were not in my i-photo, they were in the download file of my computer. I went looking for them but since all of my email history is gone from the breach in September It wasn’t as organized.
I pulled some off this blog and emailed them to her.
So today while doing laundry and making soup I copied all of the images into i-photo. This leaves me with several new folders to sort. I tried doing it in sections, first by date but every time I moved any the dates changed. That is when I realized the date on the file was the latest open file so it really was mucked up. Then I move all of the images into i-photo. It took quite a while for them all to transfer and I watched them all go by.
Here is the thing before MySpace, Facebook, and Twitter there used to be a lot more email. A lot of it he same jokes, memes and junk that now are shared in social media were emailed around. Well I watched all of those images go by dumping into my email.
Once everything moved over I spent several hours
sorting deleting hundreds of jokes and kittens and logo’s and that file still has over 10,000 images to deal with. I deleted this guy with the cell phone about fifty times, I fear there are more of him. Also at least a hundred of the greyhound logo.
The thing is with taking photos for this blog for nine years and a couple of years of doing the 365 project I have a ton of weird random photos that I have not idea what the intent was. There will be more deleting then sorting that is for sure.